Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Challenge #1-TIC TAC TOE- Winner and Runner up!

GREETINGS!  
I am proud to announce our 
First challenge Winner and Runner up!!

First a reminder that we do not use a random integer selector, but it is all chosen by the team.  We all pick our favorite 2, then out of all of the those, our 2 DT coordinators, pick the final 2.

It is with great pleasure I now inform you that  
our WINNER is Francine!
here is her project:
 and her blog: http://musingstudio.blogspot.ca/2012/05/sea-flower.html 


Francine, please feel free to grab our Winner's Badge to post it at your blog:



and our Runner - Up is
Blackdragon!
here is her creation:
and here is her blog: http://lynsblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/dragonsdream-tio-httpdragon.html#comment-form 


Blackdragon, please feel free to grab our Runner Up Badge to post at your blog:


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!  Please take your appropriate badge from the left side bar to display on your blog.  Francine, Please email me your mailing information for your adhesive gun! 



7 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

congratulations Francine and Blackdragon.. :)

Francine said...

Thank you so much I'm so happy I won... I loved that card and now know that I'm not the only one!
Thanks again!

Toriz said...

Congratulations Francine and Blackdragon! :)

Gisèle said...

Bravo girls ; I LOVE Francine's work and especially adored this card of hers...

Anonymous said...

Well done to both of you ladies, Congratulations
from June (DT)

chrissie said...

Congratulations they are both beautiful

xxxx

blackdragon said...

Congrats Francine... thanks to the ladies of the DT for choosing my tag as runner up.... i was so far out of my comfort zone with this one...Thank you. I might have to go girly more often!
Best wishes BDx