Monday, November 12, 2012

Challenge # 11...WINNER and RUNNER-UP-- Punch Buggy

Hello everyone. :)
I apologize most humbly for not having this up sooner, there were a few glitches, but mostly I was dealing with internet fluctuation. (Thanks Sandy)

I am proud to announce Our winner and runner-up for  Punch Buggy!!


It is with great pleasure I now inform you that
our WINNER is WENDYLYNNE--Paperwhims!!
 Here is her creation:
here is her blog post for all the info: http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2012/10/vintage-card.html  

Wendy, Please feel free to grab YOUR Winners badge for your blog from the left side bar :) and please email me, so I can forward it on to June :)   for your digital collage sheets!

Winner's badge

  and our Runner-Up is FROUWKE with her lovely creation!

here it is:

 and here is her blog post with all the details: http://frouwkesrechthoekje.blogspot.be/2012/10/challenge-11-game-ispunch-buggy.html 

Frouwke feel free to grab YOUR runner-up badge for your blog from our left side bar :)


Runner Up badge


CONGRATULATIONS Gals...this was a very close vote!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations girls with your beautiful creations!

Wendy said...

Thanks for choosing my card for the Punch Buggy Challenge...it was a unique challenge! I am excited about winning collage sheets from Dezinaworld. I have tried to find them on the web and cannot. I have some of their images in my collection.
~Wendy

Kathryn said...

Congrats ladies x