Saturday, January 26, 2013

Red Rover Winner and Runner up

Hi Everyone!  Hubs is still in the hospital, and I was also in for 4 days,
and I am still not right. :(

Anyway...we had a tie for winner...so I asked hubs to pick the name out of a hat while in the hospital.

and I am PLEASED to announce the WINNER of my little MAILBOX for the RED ROVER challenge is ANJA!!

here is her blog post: http://anja3d.blogspot.nl/2012/12/kerstkaart-voor-volgend-jaar-gisteren.html


and the runner up is KATY D. :)

here is her blog post: http://iliketocutandpaste.blogspot.com/2012/12/red-red-red.html


Please ladies take your proper badges from our left side bar for your own blogs and Anja email me your mailing info :)
CONGRATS to you both, Susan and the girls!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Susan...sorry to hear that you and your husband are feeling poorly...hope you both will be up and about soon!

Katy said...

Yay! Thank you! Hope you and your hubby are feeling better now. :)

Unknown said...

What annoying, but there seems to be no end to all the misery.
But everything comes to an end, so be strong.
Of course, I also like to congratulate Anja and Katy their beautiful creations.

ANJA 3D said...

Oooo. I'm so happy. That i won.
Thank you. I will mail you directly.
Gr. Anja

junemac2 said...

Hi Sue, Hope Ron is soon feeling better, you too my friend. I have lost my pc again ( it was a reconditioned one as i could not afford a new one, now i am wishing i had saved up lol ) so on the laptop/
I am hoping to join in with The Game again if i can ?
Sending hugs
June xxxxxx